I carved Drake from the Anaconda video into my pumpkin tbh
This is so disgusting omg
it really is.
This is so sad
yall making too much of a deal of this who cares
Yeah sure, who cares.
Who cares when people would rather line up like this every year to spend hundreds on a damn phone than give/donate even just a few dollars to a charity or help out those in need and struggling to sustain themselves.
Spend hundreds to buy an iPhone or spend less than a hundred to change a life?
this just in: human brain incapable of caring about more than 1 thing in a lifetime, iphone owners will never spend money on anything other than a phone ever, buying products of own money because you want them makes one incapable of empathy or knowing about charity
in other news: tumblr users still pretentious shits on high horses who think that they’re better than everyone based on nothing but holier-than-thou assumptions
Model - Elaine Afrika
IG - @ElaineAfrika
Photographer - IG @Africanist
RECORDING ARTIST// MARAYAPOPPINZ // 20 // QUEENS NY
PHOTOGRAPHED BY: ALAN T
Lisa Marie, 21, Austin, Texas
Photographed by: Candice Ghai
Steven Onoja, Menswear Blogger.
Beckett Pokemon Collector Volume 5(1) Issue 41, January 2003
white people need to pull up their fucking socks about spreading art of poc depicted by white people:
- before you click reblog, go to the source and check if the artist is white
- if the artist is white, GO OVER THE POST WITH A FINE TOOTHED COMB FOR HARMFUL BULLSHIT:
- is the artist catering to stereotypes?
- using depictions of poc to gain popularity and cash in on it?
- drawing attention to racialized features as distinctly “other” (such as hair type, noses, eye shape, dress, skintone) that includes seemingly positive comments like “insert feature soooo hot to me!”
- basically do they treat the subject of their drawings as something other than a regular ass person?
- if so don’t fucking encourage them by circulating their art tens of thousands of times THANKS
Okamura Yasuyuki - Viva Namida
Since this is the end for our good friend Dandy, here’s the full version. Let’s end this with a bang!
You can’t expect negotiations with French to be like negotations with Americans, and the same holds true for cultures around the world.
So since Space Dandy ended, and I’m all caught up with JoJo, I need some new anime to watch!
My lovely followers, do you have any recommendations?